QR Code Link to This Post
Who are we?
Silver Stone Homes is a boutique custom home builder that specializes in luxury residential new construction in Great Falls, Montana. First class finishes with expert craftsmanship are standard and will please even the most selective buyers. We Specifically work in the Great Falls, MT area and don’t travel more than 20-30 minutes from town for work.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a hard working Framer/Construction Worker to join our team! Experience is a plus, but we are willing to train a motivated person that wants to make a career in construction work! Scope of work includes the following but 90% or more of the work is specifically framing
‘Day in the life’:
• Setting Trusses
• Rough Sawn Framing
• Building Covered Porches
• Windows and doors
What do we require?
• Valid Driver’s License
• Reliable transportation to commute to and from job sites—most are within 30 miles from Great Falls.
• Pass a background check and drug test upon request
• Able to read a tape measure
• Able to lift 50 plus pounds
• Able and willing to work on top of and ascend/descend ladders up to 30 feet
• Able to bend, squat and reach overhead without limitations
• Must have own hand tools such as a nail bag, hammer, tape measure, and square. Power tools will be provided.
• Able to work outside
Is this you?
• Strong work ethic
• Able to take instructions
• Can work independently as well as with others
• Summer: 7:00am-4:30pm
• Winter: 8:00am-5:00pm depending on daylight and time of year
• Paid Holidays and vacation after a 90-day trial
• Opportunity for promotion and growth within company after review of skills and level of responsibility is assessed
To apply, contact Kirk at (406) 868-2923 for more information, or send an email to the email address provided to request an application.